Welcome!

Blogging has been around for eons, it seems. With so many out there, I myself was very nervous starting one. But with a passion in writing, the one consistency I've heard is to start a blog. So here it is. I'm finally biting the bullet and committing to this crazy saturated world of blogging. But this one will be for all the authors out there. Writing fiction or non-fiction. We all have a dream - to become the next James Patterson, JK Rowling, or even Stepanie Meyer. We all think our writing is the best, and that there is nothing out there like it. But what happens when you have a hiccup? When something does not go according to plan? This blog is for all of my people - the writers, the scribblers, the note takers, and the observers of the world who see it all through their own lens. This is the Writer's Pane - where our passion can be a pain and create a wealth of excitement all at the same time! In a few words - welcome to my interview blog :)

Comments

Popular Posts